Five Ways to Make Him Stop Cheating On You - By serious definition, an affair is a scenario where two people are in an improper romantic relationship. In the case of married individuals, an affair equates to marital infidelity.
By colloquial definition, it means ‘cheating’. Here is a piece of bad news: Statistics show that a person who was cheated on before is more likely to experience it again in the next relationship.
One viewpoint states that a person’s personality contributes to the number of times she will experience such unfortunate incident. There are actually three factors (make sure to take note of them so you can be aware!):
1. Emotional mismatch — you may have high regard for loyalty but your partner does not take it seriously. You may be the type who is willing to settle down and have kids and grandchildren in the future but Bob might be one who chooses to play around until who knows when!
2. Failure in prioritizing the relationship — when one or both partners fail to put the relationship above all other commitments, then it is sure to fail.
3. The Pointing Finger Syndrome — this is when the partner that was fooled fails to recognize her mistakes which could have led to the partner’s cheating. However, in cases where the cheating partner is actually a professional con artist, then you might as well point all your ten fingers at him!
Knowing the factors or reasons why men (or even women) cheat is just one side of the issue. Cheat proofing the relationship is another. Here are surefire ways to finally get and keep your partner:
1. Improve the communication lines in your relationship. Be able to communicate what you want and don’t want. Talking with your loved one requires listening not just talking. Be ready to listen and not just ‘hear’ what your partner has to say. Always remember the major rule in relationships: Never nag.
2. Be honest in all aspects of your relationship. It might be difficult at first to speak the truth because it might hurt your better half. Being open in all matters that affect your relationship should be a top priority. Remember, trust begets trust.
3. Believe in what’s good in your partner. Be lavish in giving out praises. A man would definitely stick with a woman who sees the best in him. Even simple praises like ‘that shirt looks good on you’ or ‘you have a nice voice’ could do miracles in your relationship.
4. Be your best all of the time. For the woman, dress up for your man and look good for yourself and for him. Do not wear make-up for the occasion, wear it for him and let him feel that. This feeling of importance would boost his confidence and improve your relationship. A man would always want to go out with a woman who is sure of her self and even flaunts it! Why would he go out to look for other ‘less worthy’ women out there?
5. Make every moment with him an extraordinary moment. Make him want to stay with you by being a good ‘buddy’ one time, and a great lover the next. Do not limit your activities to going out on dinners or watching movies. A memorable event could be a simple moment by the porch while sipping hot chocolate together or a surprise massage in bed! The sky’s the limit!
If you put all your energy in building your relationship and your partner feels it, the relationship would prosper, that’s a fact.
If after all your efforts, he would still go out and visit other nests, just let him be. He just doesn’t know how to keep up with a relationship that is built in trust. If that’s the case, he’s not worth it!